4/22/08

blog?

So I decided to (have Frank) make a blog for myself. I don't have an interesting life with interesting stories. In fact, I don't even work at this moment in my life. No BF. Just me and my cat, Rickets. I use to have an interesting life with interesting stories but then I started a real career and was also in a real relationship. At least I thought I was, but I won't be going into any of that. Ever.


I think right now I am going through a 20's life crisis. I am young as hell but ... I didn't feel that way. I still don't 100%. I am trying to correct this. I am starting over; going back to school, starting a new career, moving around, and being more of a - 23 year old.

I can say that now that I am basically starting most of my life over, there are things that I want to change. Or I should say, things that are going to change. I am working on not being so much of a Hermit Crab. Hermitude has been my life. Hermitude for life. It is just how I like things. I don't want any relationships at all during this time. I gave myself a two year no-relationships-allowed promise and am pretty excited about it. I just want to focus on myself. Total 20's life crisis.

So. A blog. I have always hated the idea of blogs. I think they are incredibly cheesy and inane. I only view one blog on a regular basis and that is PEREZHILTON.COM and a few food blogs. Food blogs I am into. Personal blogs? Well, I guess it is all about to change. I have crossed over to the God damn dark side. What an asshole I am. BUT, in order to make it even more ridiculous I am obviously going to be so into it and update my blog and talk about my blog and then one day I will take my non-existent  Mac Pro and sit in Star Bucks blogging my life away. Fuck. OH! Then drive away in my RED convertible. Clearly, that is where I am headed.