4/29/08

School Days, Fool Days.

Okay. So I  decided to NOT go through with University of Phoenix (online) because of the cost and will now be one of the many going to Moorpark College. This is a good thing. I will be able to afford it and with out getting into a big thing about it it is just for the best. It is funny, and semi-retarded, that after being out of high school (2003, bitches) that I am just NOW going to Moorpark. Usually it is what you do straight after high school. Though, for those of you who remember, I went to the Army straight out of HS. Then got a real job and because of THAT I have an actual idea of what I want to do with my life. Naturally, next step: college. 

College. Majoring in Accounting. I don't start until fall 2008 so until then ... I am chilling on unemployment and tanning. Which I have been slacking on ... damn it. 

Speaking of tanning, if you are still with me, Family is doing a camping trip for all the cousins. I have a shit load of cousins. I am the oldest of course, then my cousin Tyler who is like 16 and then my sister who is 15 then the rest are all younger. Sister and I being the oldest at this camping adventure we are going to have a hard time but I am still excited. Camping at the beach = tanning all day long. My Family also knows how much I love cooking and so apparently we are going to do like an Iron Chef competition? Hahaha, that should be interesting. Sister and I pretty much want to keep it her and I against everyone else. Anyway, I am excited about that. What would be even fucking cooler is if I caught some fish and dug up some clams and found some crabs and had a for real life CLAM BAKE! Oh shit. Anyone else ever done a REAL clam bake???