Humans are supposed to be complex as hell, the most complex beings on Earth. It is obviously true. So I guess I am complex. I can have a lot of different aspects to my personality - and that is fine. I can be a bitch and be sensitive and be irresponsible and be a drug addict and be Vegan and hate lots of people and can be happier alone and at the same time be lonely as hell. I can be all those things, all at the same time. There is nothing wrong with that. I do, of course, want to be happy. Maybe I am happy being a selfish person. I don't think there is anything wrong with that, either.
5/26/08
i dont know what kind of girl i am
Apparently, there is a certain time in a persons life when they themselves figured out. I kind of thought I had that figured out, as well. I thought that I knew what I wanted and what type of person I wanted to be. I know I want to be a good person and do the right things, but maybe I don't know what those things are? Maybe I'm not as good as I thought I was. I really don't know what kind of girl I am. Am I bitch? Am I a sensitive person? Am I reliable? Am I responsible? Do I stay out of trouble? Do I have morals? I really don't know.